- 1 14 oz. can or bottle of artichoke hearts
- 1 15 oz. can of organic, cooked soybeans
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger root
- 1 teaspoon quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- Drain the artichoke hearts. Combine in a blender or food processor with the canned soybeans and process until smooth.
- Saute the garlic and ginger in the olive oil then stir in the artichoke heart/soybean puree and add the vegetable stock.
- Stir well and heat through.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 176.13 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 6.35 g|| 9.8%|
| Saturated Fat 0.2 g|| 1%|
| Trans Fat 0.0 g|
| Cholesterol 0.0 mg|| 0|
| Sodium 117.83 mg|| 4.9%|
| Total Carbohydrate 20.06 g|| 6.7%|
| Dietary Fiber 10.53 g|| 42.1%|
| Sugars 3.7 g|
| Protein 14.23 g|
| Vitamin A 0.55 %|| Vitamin C 24.99 %|
| Calcium 11.33 %|| Iron 19.78 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com