- 3 oz. pkg. Sargento Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can artichoke hearts (packed in water and salt)
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper sauteed in olive oil
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup chopped onion sauteed in olive oil
- Thinly sliced French bread or cocktail rye bread
- Drain artichoke, rinse and chop them thinly. Combine mayonnaise, artichokes, Parmesan cheese, red pepper and onion. Beat egg whites until stiff, not dry. Fold egg whites into cheese mixture.
- Spread mixture on bread. Broil until golden brown on top. Watch carefully to prevent burning.
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 380.98 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 29.37 g|| 45.2%|
| Saturated Fat 5.68 g|| 28.4%|
| Trans Fat 0.0 g|
| Cholesterol 15.68 mg|| 5.2%|
| Sodium 513.43 mg|| 21.4%|
| Total Carbohydrate 20.78 g|| 6.9%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.25 g|| 5%|
| Sugars 2.18 g|
| Protein 8.79 g|
| Vitamin A 3.53 %|| Vitamin C 9.51 %|
| Calcium 14.87 %|| Iron 9.47 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com