- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Beat in milk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Stir in dried cranberries.
- Spread into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 356.09 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 15.75 g|| 24.2%|
| Saturated Fat 8.54 g|| 42.7%|
| Trans Fat 0.47 g|
| Cholesterol 73.54 mg|| 24.5%|
| Sodium 273.89 mg|| 11.4%|
| Total Carbohydrate 50.08 g|| 16.7%|
| Dietary Fiber 3.82 g|| 15.3%|
| Sugars 27.13 g|
| Protein 6.6 g|
| Vitamin A 14.26 %|| Vitamin C 0.05 %|
| Calcium 16.56 %|| Iron 10.93 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com