Save to BigOven
Almond Bacon Cheddar Spread
- 12 strips bacon, crisp fried and -- crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 dash Tabasco® sauce
Combine the bacon, cheese, almonds, green onions, mayonnaise and Tabasco sauce in a medium bowl; mix well.
Serve as a spread with crackers and fresh fruit or as a filling for sandwiches.
Yields 3 cups
18 servings: approximately 1 tablespoon per serving
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving
| Calories|| 73.93 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 6.99 g|| 10.8%|
| Saturated Fat 2.22 g|| 11.1%|
| Trans Fat 0.07 g|
| Cholesterol 10.53 mg|| 3.5%|
| Sodium 92.48 mg|| 3.9%|
| Total Carbohydrate 0.51 g|| 0.2%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.16 g|| 0.6%|
| Sugars 0.13 g|
| Protein 2.31 g|
| Vitamin A
1.5 %|| Vitamin C
3.35 %|| Iron
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. Beckie's Kitchen