- 2 cans refried beans
- 2 cans jalapenos; or chilies
- 2 tomatoes; or more
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 16 oz sour cream
- 2 avocados
- 2 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or Mexican Blend
- 1/2 cup black olives
- Mix the refried beans, jalapenos or chilies and taco seasoning together. Mix this really well using a mixer or food processor. This is the first layer.
- Put a layer of sour cream on top of the refried beans, taco seasoning and chilies.
- Next put a layer of well mixed/mushed avocados on top of everything else.
- Next sprinkle cheeses on top. Amount varies per your preference.
- Next cut up tomatoes and add as many as you like.
- Last put chopped up olives and green onions
- Put in the oven until the cheese is melted. Best to use a low 300° to ensure all is heated through.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 117.94 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 8.4 g|| 12.9%|
| Saturated Fat 3.54 g|| 17.7%|
| Trans Fat 0.01 g|
| Cholesterol 13.98 mg|| 4.7%|
| Sodium 198.84 mg|| 8.3%|
| Total Carbohydrate 8.06 g|| 2.7%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.8 g|| 11.2%|
| Sugars 1.25 g|
| Protein 3.76 g|
| Vitamin A 5.58 %|| Vitamin C 6.83 %|
| Calcium 6.87 %|| Iron 5.22 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com