- 3/4 cup coconut, flaked
- 3 zucchini, washed, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon tamarind paste
- 2 green, hot, fresh chili peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 inch ginger root, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- Put the coconut, zucchini and water in a 3 pint bowl or casserole, cover and cook on 100% power for 10 minutes. Stir every 2 to 3 minutes. Let the ingredients stand for 5 minutes, then stir in the salt and tamarind. Allow the mixture to cool.
- Put the zucchini and coconut mixture in a food processor and add the chile peppers and ginger, blending until the ingredients are finely chopped. Stir in the onions before serving.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 46.54 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 2.81 g|| 4.3%|
| Saturated Fat 2.3 g|| 11.5%|
| Trans Fat 0.0 g|
| Cholesterol 0.0 mg|| 0|
| Sodium 227.95 mg|| 9.5%|
| Total Carbohydrate 5.13 g|| 1.7%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.68 g|| 6.7%|
| Sugars 3.2 g|
| Protein 1.42 g|
| Vitamin A 1.42 %|| Vitamin C 33.23 %|
| Calcium 1.67 %|| Iron 3.3 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com