- 1/2 red bell pepper -- roasted and chopped
- olive oil
- 1 small onion -- chopped
- 1 small tomato -- chopped
- 1 jalapeno -- finely minced
- 2 apricots -- chopped
- 2 tablespoons rum, dark
- apple cider
- Cut a red bell pepper in half, remove seeds, and roast half of it (brush with olive oil and put under broiler very close to heat until blackened, about 5 minutes). Chop.
- Saute onion in about a tablespoon of olive oil until translucent. Add tomato and jalapeno and saute about another 5 minutes, until tomato is cooked. Add cider to cover and apricots and boil down until cider is almost all boiled off. Add chopped roasted bell pepper and stir. Add dark rum and flambe. (light and swirl until it goes out).
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Exchanges: 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 51.26 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 1.32 g|| 2%|
| Saturated Fat 0.18 g|| 0.9%|
| Trans Fat 0.0 g|
| Cholesterol 0.0 mg|| 0|
| Sodium 2.82 mg|| 0.1%|
| Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g|| 1.9%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.33 g|| 5.3%|
| Sugars 3.73 g|
| Protein 0.82 g|
| Vitamin A 5.75 %|| Vitamin C 32.61 %|
| Calcium 1.01 %|| Iron 1.41 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com