Save to BigOven
Apple - Pear Salsa
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3 Anjou pears, unpeeled, diced
- 3 Red Delicious apples -unpeeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, diced
- 3 Serrano chilies, seeded, -minced
Mix the pineapple juice and lime juice in a large nonreactive bowl. Add the diced pears and apple, toss to combine juices with fruit and to prevent the fruit from turning brown.
Add the mint and chilies.
Please Note: Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving
| Calories|| 167.25 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 0.43 g|| 0.7%|
| Saturated Fat 0.01 g|| 0.1%|
| Trans Fat |
| Cholesterol || 0|
| Sodium 3.93 mg|| 0.2%|
| Total Carbohydrate 40.03 g|| 13.3%|
| Dietary Fiber 7.12 g|| 28.5%|
| Sugars 26.87 g|
| Protein 1.1 g|
| Vitamin A
1.28 %|| Vitamin C
2.87 %|| Iron
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. Beckie's Kitchen