Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 2 tablespoons lime juice fresh
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3 Anjou pears unpeeled, diced
- 3 Red Delicious apples -unpeeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons mint fresh, diced
- 3 Serrano chilies seeded, -minced
Mix the pineapple juice and lime juice in a large nonreactive bowl. Add the diced pears and apple, toss to combine juices with fruit and to prevent the fruit from turning brown.
Add the mint and chilies.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Apple - Pear Salsa
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.