Jump to recipe
Save to BigOven
- 2-1/2 cups 1/2-inch thick crinkle-cut and/or plain sliced carrots
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 3 tablespoons ginger preserves or orange marmalade plus 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- In a medium saucepan cook carrots, covered, in a small amount of lightly salted boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In the same saucepan over medium heat combine margarine or butter, ginger preserves or orange marmalade and ginger, and orange juice concentrate.
- Return carrots to saucepan. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes or until carrots are just tender and glazed, stirring occasionally.
- Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 72.08 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 3.06 g|| 4.7%|
| Saturated Fat 0.57 g|| 2.9%|
| Trans Fat 0.52 g|
| Cholesterol 0.0 mg|| 0|
| Sodium 76.66 mg|| 3.2%|
| Total Carbohydrate 10.92 g|| 3.6%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.31 g|| 9.2%|
| Sugars 6.14 g|
| Protein 0.99 g|
| Vitamin A 70.86 %|| Vitamin C 18.52 %|
| Calcium 7.37 %|| Iron 1.6 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com