Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 1/2 cup mango diced
- 1/2 cup pineapple diced
- 1/2 cup papaya diced
- 1/2 cup apple diced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper or yellow diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper diced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Excellent with beef and pork.
Makes approximately 3 cups with 12 servings of 1/4 cup each
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Fresh Fruit Salsa
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.