- 6 cups fresh, large, tender corn kernels, (about 12 to 16 medium-sized ears) cut corn from cobs
- 2 cups coarsely chopped, unpeeled cucumbers
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 cups seeded, chopped green bell peppers
- 2 cups seeded, chopped sweet red bell peppers
- 4 cups cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups sugar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons coarse salt
- 11/2 tablespoons celery seed
- 1 tablespoon mustard seed
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- Place all ingredients in a large pot. Set over medium heat and stir to mix and dissolve sugar. Increase heat to high, cover and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and boil gently for 15 minutes, tasting after 5 minutes and increasing seasonings if desired.
- Ladle into hot sterile jars, leaving a 1/4 inch head space and distributing vegetables evenly in the juice. Add lids and process 15 minutes in a boiling-water bath.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 25.05 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 0.23 g|| 0.4%|
| Saturated Fat 0.04 g|| 0.2%|
| Trans Fat 0.0 g|
| Cholesterol 0.0 mg|| 0|
| Sodium 69.52 mg|| 2.9%|
| Total Carbohydrate 5.46 g|| 1.8%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.37 g|| 1.5%|
| Sugars 3.97 g|
| Protein 0.42 g|
| Vitamin A 0.61 %|| Vitamin C 7.1 %|
| Calcium 0.81 %|| Iron 1.5 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com