Jump to recipe
Save to BigOven
- 5 cups blueberries
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- vanilla ice cream, if desired
- Combine blueberries with sugar and 3 tablespoons flour; pour into a square baking dish.
- Combine the rolled oats, brown sugar, 1/4-cup flour, nutmeg and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in the nuts and spread over fruit.
- Bake in a preheated 375° oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream.
- Makes 6 servings.
Please Note: Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 309.11 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 11.6 g|| 17.8%|
| Saturated Fat 5.4 g|| 27%|
| Trans Fat 0.31 g|
| Cholesterol 20.34 mg|| 6.8%|
| Sodium 6.83 mg|| 0.3%|
| Total Carbohydrate 51.21 g|| 17.1%|
| Dietary Fiber 4.42 g|| 17.7%|
| Sugars 32.52 g|
| Protein 3.86 g|
| Vitamin A 7.61 %|| Vitamin C 13.33 %|
| Calcium 2.95 %|| Iron 5.98 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com