Jump to recipe
Save to BigOven
5 hours, 25 minutes
- 3 pounds cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - shredded
- 12 dried yellow or red tomato halves coarsely chopped
- 3-4 shallots peeled and chopped
- 1 small jicama peeled and julienned
- 1 4 ounce can chopped green chilies drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 15 ounce can cannellini beans drained
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can fat free chicken broth
- 2 ounces reduced fat mozzarella cheese shredded
- Combine all ingredients except cheese in a 3 1/2 quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 4 1/2 to 5 hours or until tomatoes are tender.
- Ladle into individual bowls and sprinkle each serving with mozzarella cheese.
- Makes 6-7 serving
Remember, cooking times may vary depending on slow cookers or crock-pots, so test doneness before stated cooking times.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 546.61 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 9.24 g|| 14.2%|
| Saturated Fat 2.93 g|| 14.7%|
| Trans Fat 0.02 g|
| Cholesterol 175.34 mg|| 58.4%|
| Sodium 544.8 mg|| 22.7%|
| Total Carbohydrate 48.51 g|| 16.2%|
| Dietary Fiber 12.74 g|| 51%|
| Sugars 8.85 g|
| Protein 66.61 g|
| Vitamin A 11.12 %|| Vitamin C 86.53 %|
| Calcium 20.99 %|| Iron 36.57 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com