18 December, 2018
Bacon Double Cheese Stuffed Burgers
- 1/4 lb chopped, crisp cooked bacon
- 1/2 large onion diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese – shredded
- 1.5 lb good ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt free seasoning
- 2 tablespoons beer or Worcestershire Sauce
Combine bacon, onion, cheddar cheese and set aside.
Combine beef, salt free seasoning and beer, mix thoroughly.
Then shape into 6 thin patties. Put bacon, onion and cheese on 3 patties. Top with remaining patties and press edges to seal.
Grill, broil or pan fry until well done, about 4 minutes per side.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 58.14 g||89.4%|
|Saturated Fat 24.51 g||122.6%|
|Trans Fat 3.12 g|
|Cholesterol 199.45 mg||66.5%|
|Sodium 504.39 mg||21%|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.21 g||1.7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.45 g||1.8%|
|Sugars 2.31 g|
|Protein 48.29 g|
|Vitamin A 12.11 %||Vitamin C 3.73 %|
|Calcium 31.54 %||Iron 28.9 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn commissions from qualifying purchases made through the following links.