Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 1/4 lb bacon crisp cooked chopped
- 1/2 large onion diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1.5 lb ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt free seasoning
- 2 tablespoons beer or Worcestershire Sauce
Combine bacon, onion, cheddar cheese and set aside.
Combine beef, salt free seasoning and beer, mix thoroughly.
Then shape into 6 thin patties. Put bacon, onion and cheese on 3 patties. Top with remaining patties and press edges to seal.
Grill, broil or pan fry until well done, about 4 minutes per side.
Bacon Double Cheese Stuffed Burgers
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.