- 2 thick slices of French bread or Texas Toast
- softened butter
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices deli turkey breast
- 2 slices deli ham
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 tablespoons Bullseye Barbecue Sauce
- Butter one slice of bread and put butter side down into preheated skillet, on medium heat. Spread the up side of the slice with mayo. Sprinkle on half of cheese. Heat the turkey and ham slices in the same skillet for about 30 seconds.
- Lay the turkey on the cheese, then the tomato. Spread bbq sauce over tomato, then lay on the ham, sprinkle the rest of the cheese over ham. Butter the second slice of bread on one side and put on top, with butter side up. The first bread slice should be brown, flip sandwich over and brown the second side for 2-3 minutes, or till golden brown.
- Remove from skillet, cut in half diagonally and serve with additional bbq sauce.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 653.27 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 33.58 g|| 51.7%|
| Saturated Fat 14.66 g|| 73.3%|
| Trans Fat 0.61 g|
| Cholesterol 184.92 mg|| 61.6%|
| Sodium 1449.87 mg|| 60.4%|
| Total Carbohydrate 28.99 g|| 9.7%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.12 g|| 8.5%|
| Sugars 13.75 g|
| Protein 56.32 g|
| Vitamin A 18.04 %|| Vitamin C 10.94 %|
| Calcium 31.67 %|| Iron 20.54 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com