Jump to recipe
Save to BigOven
- 1 1 pound loaf Italian or French bread
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 ounces very thinly sliced chicken or turkey
- 1 2 1/2 ounce package very thinly sliced ham
- 6 ounces Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese slices
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Cut bread into 16 slices, cutting to, but not through the bottom crust.
- In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, Italian salad dressing and Parmesan.
- Tuck chicken or turkey, ham and cheese slices between every other bread slice. Place a well rounded teaspoon of mayonnaise mixture in the slits with the meat, spreading slightly.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake loaf in the 375°F oven about 15 minutes or until hot.
- Makes 8 servings.
Remember, cooking times may vary depending on ovens, so test doneness before stated cooking times.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 337.07 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 16.61 g|| 25.6%|
| Saturated Fat 6.56 g|| 32.8%|
| Trans Fat 0.02 g|
| Cholesterol 38.47 mg|| 12.8%|
| Sodium 607.05 mg|| 25.3%|
| Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g|| 10.1%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.36 g|| 5.4%|
| Sugars 2.99 g|
| Protein 16.7 g|
| Vitamin A 5.89 %|| Vitamin C 0.71 %|
| Calcium 21.32 %|| Iron 14.64 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com