Jump to recipe
All-American BBQ Sliders
Save to BigOven
- 1/2 cups ketchup
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 pound ground chuck
- 3/4 pound ground sirloin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 8 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 small (3-inch) brioche buns or rolls, halved horizontally
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 8 tomato slices
- 16 slices bacon, cooked until crisp, slices halved
- In a small saucepan, combine ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens, about 10 minutes.
- Pour sauce into a large bowl and set aside.
- Crumble the chuck and sirloin into a bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss lightly to combine. Shape into 8 (3 inch) burgers, about 1/2-inch thick.
- Preheat grill to medium-hot and oil grill rack. Grill onions about 5 minutes on each side, or until softened and browned. Transfer onions to bowl with sauce; toss to combine.
- Grill burgers, 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Top with cheese during the last 1 to 2 minutes of cooking time, with grill covered, to melt cheese. Remove burgers from grill.
- Grill buns cut sides down until toasted.
- To assemble burgers, top bottom halves of buns with lettuce, tomato slices, and burgers. Spoon on onions, and top each burger with 2 pieces bacon and bun tops.
- Serves 8
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 947.66 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 57.72 g|| 88.8%|
| Saturated Fat 22.41 g|| 112.1%|
| Trans Fat 0.69 g|
| Cholesterol 169.07 mg|| 56.4%|
| Sodium 1508.16 mg|| 62.8%|
| Total Carbohydrate 54.98 g|| 18.3%|
| Dietary Fiber 3.0 g|| 12%|
| Sugars 11.83 g|
| Protein 50.93 g|
| Vitamin A 15.52 %|| Vitamin C 9.15 %|
| Calcium 37.44 %|| Iron 30.39 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com