- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 15-oz. can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup sliced or whole fresh cranberries
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
- Blend eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil together in a small mixing bowl; add to flour mixture. Stir until just moistened; fold in cranberries.
- Spoon batter into 2 greased and floured 9"x5" loaf pans; bake at 350° for 55 minutes to one hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the center removes clean.
- Cool in pans for 5 to 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Makes 16 servings
More recipes you might like:
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com