- 5 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 oz bag baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound new potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3/4 cup shredded fontina cheese
- Heat broiler.
- In a bowl, whisk first 7 ingredients.
- Heat a skillet. Add spinach and cook 5 minutes or until wilted. Remove to a strainer set over a bowl, wipe out skillet. Heat oil in the same skillet. Add potatoes. Cover and cook 5 minutes stirring occasionally. Uncover and add scallions, cook 3 minutes stirring until softened.
- Add asparagus to pan. Cover and cook 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Press down on spinach to remove any excess liquid. Stir spinach into pan. Reduce heat. Pour egg mixture over vegetables in skillet. Cook 2 minutes or until bottom is set.
- Place under broil and broil 2 minutes or until top is almost set. Remove from broiler and sprinkle with fontina cheese. Broil 2 minutes longer or until top is set and cheese is melted.
- Makes 4 Servings.
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 354.72 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 19.83 g|| 30.5%|
| Saturated Fat 9.29 g|| 46.5%|
| Trans Fat 0.02 g|
| Cholesterol 268.63 mg|| 89.5%|
| Sodium 755.54 mg|| 31.5%|
| Total Carbohydrate 17.68 g|| 5.9%|
| Dietary Fiber 4.31 g|| 17.2%|
| Sugars 3.31 g|
| Protein 27.57 g|
| Vitamin A 47.47 %|| Vitamin C 35.26 %|
| Calcium 45.52 %|| Iron 25.81 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com