31 December, 2018
Asian Style Chicken Rollups with Mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cut into 3 inch strips (18 strips)
- 18 medium mushrooms, stems removed
- cooking spray
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside. Preheat broiler.
In a bowl, mix the first 8 ingredients plus the sesame seeds (if using), add chicken strips and marinate for 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
Wrap marinated chicken around one mushroom, secure with a toothpick, and place on baking sheet.
Broil until chicken is cooked throughout, about 5 minutes.
You can prepare marinade ahead of time and marinate chicken all day for fuller flavor.
Serving Size: 3 chicken roll ups
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9.97 g||15.3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.89 g||9.5%|
|Trans Fat 0.08 g|
|Cholesterol 36.29 mg||12.1%|
|Sodium 333.76 mg||13.9%|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.83 g||1.9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.65 g||2.6%|
|Sugars 4.17 g|
|Protein 14.0 g|
|Vitamin A 1.51 %||Vitamin C 1.7 %|
|Calcium 1.4 %||Iron 4.47 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.