- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) container Alfredo-style pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Heat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place garlic in a small baking dish. Bake 20 to 30 minutes, until soft.
- Remove from heat. When cool enough to touch, squeeze softened garlic from skins.
- In an 8×8 inch baking dish, spread roasted garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, Alfredo-style pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and cream cheese.
- Cover and bake in preheated oven 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly. Serve warm.
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 151.42 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 10.14 g|| 15.6%|
| Saturated Fat 5.94 g|| 29.7%|
| Trans Fat 0.0 g|
| Cholesterol 32.95 mg|| 11%|
| Sodium 394.0 mg|| 16.4%|
| Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g|| 2.5%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.75 g|| 11%|
| Sugars 2.29 g|
| Protein 8.87 g|
| Vitamin A 22.75 %|| Vitamin C 12.55 %|
| Calcium 22.88 %|| Iron 7.66 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com