- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 oz. sliced pancetta, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 cups marinara sauce, store bought or homemade
- Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot over medium heat. Add the pancetta and saute until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add the red pepper flakes and garlic and saute until tender, about 1 minute. Add the marinara sauce and bring to a simmer, then remove from heat and let cool until ready to use.
- Makes about 5 cups.
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 160.87 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 11.42 g|| 17.6%|
| Saturated Fat 2.86 g|| 14.3%|
| Trans Fat 0.03 g|
| Cholesterol 13.87 mg|| 4.6%|
| Sodium 665.98 mg|| 27.7%|
| Total Carbohydrate 10.46 g|| 3.5%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.43 g|| 9.7%|
| Sugars 7.5 g|
| Protein 4.06 g|
| Vitamin A 5.27 %|| Vitamin C 3.2 %|
| Calcium 3.77 %|| Iron 6.3 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com