- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch black pepper
- 12 ounces rotini, cooked and drained
- 28 ounces alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, eggs, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, parsley, salt and pepper; stir to mix well.
- In another bowl, combine hot cooked pasta and alfredo sauce.
- Layer half of pasta mixture in an 11 x 7 inch baking dish. Evenly layer with cheese mixture and remaining pasta mixture. Bake, covered, 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover; top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 827.53 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 44.68 g|| 68.7%|
| Saturated Fat 21.01 g|| 105.1%|
| Trans Fat 0.01 g|
| Cholesterol 159.74 mg|| 53.2%|
| Sodium 2062.68 mg|| 85.9%|
| Total Carbohydrate 69.81 g|| 23.3%|
| Dietary Fiber 3.21 g|| 12.8%|
| Sugars 5.72 g|
| Protein 35.43 g|
| Vitamin A 25.03 %|| Vitamin C 2.81 %|
| Calcium 69.3 %|| Iron 11.52 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com