Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 3/4 cup chunky applesauce
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter -- melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs about nine 2 1/2-inch squares
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
Heat oven to 400°F. Grease bottom only of 12 medium muffins cups, 2 1/2 x 1 1/4-inches, or line with paper baking cups.
Beat applesauce, brown sugar, margarine and egg in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except raisins just until flour is moistened. Fold in raisins. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (cups will be almost full).
Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Immediately remove from pan.
Remember, cooking times may vary depending on ovens, so test doneness before stated cooking times. Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Applesauce Graham Muffins
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.