- 1 refrigerator ready-rolled pie crust
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Fit crust in 9 inch pie plate, prick with fork, crimp edges.
- Bake 11 minutes or golden brown then cool.
- In large bowl beat 1 cup brown sugar, flour, butter and walnuts until crumbly.
- Arrange half of apple slices in crust, sprinkle 1/4 cup brown sugar on apples, then layer with the other half of apple slices and cover with walnut crumb mixture.
- Reduce oven to 350°F. Bake 1 hour or browned.
- Serves 8.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 483.42 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 23.78 g|| 36.6%|
| Saturated Fat 10.51 g|| 52.6%|
| Trans Fat 0.47 g|
| Cholesterol 30.5 mg|| 10.2%|
| Sodium 129.05 mg|| 5.4%|
| Total Carbohydrate 65.74 g|| 21.9%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.34 g|| 9.4%|
| Sugars 36.73 g|
| Protein 3.88 g|
| Vitamin A 10.97 %|| Vitamin C 0.11 %|
| Calcium 4.59 %|| Iron 8.48 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com