Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Servings: 24 skewers
- 2 large red bell peppers or yellow
- 12 oz. marinated artichoke hearts 2 - 6 oz jars 16 pieces, drained, patted dry and cut crosswise into bite-size pieces
- 12 ounces mozzarella cut into bite-size chunks
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Pinch black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley or basil for garnish
Preheat broiler to high and line a baking sheet with foil.
Seed and core peppers and cut in half. Place halved peppers, skin side up, on baking sheet and broil until blackened, 10 to 12 minutes.
Transfer to a paper bag, seal bag and allow to steam for 10 minutes. Hold peppers under cold running water to remove skin. Pat dry with paper towels and cut into squares.
Thread artichoke hearts, peppers and cheese on 24 small skewers or large toothpicks, alternating decoratively.
In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, oil, salt and pepper until blended and smooth. Arrange skewers on a large platter. Brush liberally with balsamic mixture and sprinkle with parsley or basil, if desired. Serve at room temperature.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.