- 2 pork tenderloins (12-16 oz. each)
- 1 can (6-oz.) pineapple juice (3/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt (kosher)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups peeled and cubed fresh pineapple (1-inch pieces)
- 6 to 8 wooden or metal skewers
- Place pork tenderloins in resealable plastic bag; set aside. In small bowl, combine marinade ingredients; pour over pork. Seal bag; refrigerate for at least 1 hour to marinate, or up to 24 hours to enhance flavor.
- Preheat grill to medium-hot. When ready to grill, remove pork from marinade and place on grill. Cook, covered, for about 10 minutes per side or until the internal temperature of pork is 160°F.
- Meanwhile, place the pineapple chunks on the skewer; place on grill during the last 6 minutes of grilling time, turning after 3 minutes.
- To serve, slice pork into 1/2-inch slices (medallions) and serve with grilled pineapple.
- Serves 6 to 8.
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 156.0 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 3.57 g|| 5.5%|
| Saturated Fat 1.14 g|| 5.7%|
| Trans Fat 0.03 g|
| Cholesterol 61.27 mg|| 20.4%|
| Sodium 405.28 mg|| 16.9%|
| Total Carbohydrate 10.07 g|| 3.4%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.93 g|| 3.7%|
| Sugars 6.5 g|
| Protein 20.53 g|
| Vitamin A 0.72 %|| Vitamin C 25.36 %|
| Calcium 2.43 %|| Iron 8.25 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com