17 November, 2019
Angel Lush with Pineapple
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 can (20 oz.) Dole Crushed Pineapple in Juice, undrained
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1 prepared round angel food cake (10 oz.)
- 10 fresh strawberries
Mix dry pudding mix and pineapple in medium bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping.
Cut cake horizontally into three layers. Place bottom cake layer on serving plate; top with one-third of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers two times.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Top with strawberries just before serving.
Store leftovers in refrigerator.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1.72 g||2.6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.91 g||4.6%|
|Cholesterol 4.56 mg||1.5%|
|Sodium 356.18 mg||14.8%|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.82 g||12.9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.15 g||4.6%|
|Sugars 19.92 g|
|Protein 2.15 g|
|Vitamin A 1.34 %||Vitamin C 13.44 %|
|Calcium 5.7 %||Iron 2.34 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.