Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 1 package vanilla sugar-free pudding mix 4-serving
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla or almond extract
- 1/2 cake angel food cake prepared
- 1 carton fat-free frozen whipped topping 8-ounce, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries frozen unsweetened or raspberries
- Cooking spray
At least 3 hours before serving, prepare pudding according to package directions, but use only 1 1/2 cups skim milk.
Add vanilla or almond extracts to pudding, mix well, and chill.
At least 2 hours before serving slice angel food cake into thin strips with serrated knife.
Fold half of thawed whipped topping into chilled pudding.
Spray 9x9 inch dish lightly with cooking spray. Place a layer of cake slices in bottom of dish. Cover with a layer of pudding; then sprinkle with a layer of frozen berries.
Repeat to make 3 layers. Spread remaining whipped topping over top of dessert. Chill at least 2 hours before serving. Cut into 12 squares and serve cold.
<em><font face="georgia">Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.</em>
Angel Cake with Berries
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.