- 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground ancho chile
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1 1/2 lbs. flank steak
- 2 tablespoons pure or extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat grill.
- In a small bowl, mix fajita seasoning, ancho chile, cumin, cinnamon and red pepper flakes.
- Rub steak with olive oil. Sprinkle spice mixture over steak and rub well.
- Grill 10 to 12 minutes over high heat, turning once for medium rare, or to desired degree of doneness (steak will be very chewy if cooked past medium). Or, broil 4 to 6 inches from heat following grill instructions.
- Remove steak to cutting board and cover loosely with foil. Let rest 5 minutes. Slice thinly into angled slices across the grain.
- Serve with tortillas and any condiments you choose.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 239.42 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 14.29 g|| 22%|
| Saturated Fat 4.58 g|| 22.9%|
| Trans Fat |
| Cholesterol 77.11 mg|| 25.7%|
| Sodium 63.4 mg|| 2.6%|
| Total Carbohydrate 2.35 g|| 0.8%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.89 g|| 3.6%|
| Sugars 0.04 g|
| Protein 24.56 g|
| Vitamin A 3.7 %|| Vitamin C 0.33 %|
| Calcium 4.53 %|| Iron 14.52 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com