Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground ancho chile
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes crushed
- 1 1/2 lbs. flank steak
- 2 tablespoons olive oil pure or extra virgin
- 6 Tortillas
In a small bowl, mix fajita seasoning, ancho chile, cumin, cinnamon and red pepper flakes.
Rub steak with olive oil. Sprinkle spice mixture over steak and rub well.
Grill 10 to 12 minutes over high heat, turning once for medium rare, or to desired degree of doneness (steak will be very chewy if cooked past medium). Or, broil 4 to 6 inches from heat following grill instructions.
Remove steak to cutting board and cover loosely with foil. Let rest 5 minutes. Slice thinly into angled slices across the grain.
Serve with tortillas and any condiments you choose.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Ancho and Spice Rubbed Flank Steak Tacos
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.