- 1/3 cup crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoons whole allspice
- 1 tablespoons whole cloves
- 2 cups crisp dried apple chips OR dried apples
- 12 sticks (2 1/2 to 3 inch each) cinnamon
- 16 white and/or green tea bags
- Divide ginger, allspice and cloves among the infusers of four glass teapots.(If teapots don’t have infusers, cut four 7 to 8 inch squares of double thick cotton cheesecloth. Divide ginger, allspice and cloves among cheesecloth squares. Tie closed with clean kitchen string.) Divide apple chips and cinnamon sticks among teapots. Cover; attach 4 tea bags and serving instructions to each gift.
- Makes 4 gift mixers, 4 servings per mix.
- To Make Tea: In medium pan, mix spice bag, cinnamon sticks, and 4 cups water. Bring to boiling; Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Remove pan from heat. Add apple chips and tea bags to spiced water mixture. Let tea steep for 5 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags, spice bags, and cinnamon sticks.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 48.16 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 0.15 g|| 0.2%|
| Saturated Fat 0.04 g|| 0.2%|
| Trans Fat 0.0 g|
| Cholesterol 0.0 mg|| 0|
| Sodium 15.65 mg|| 0.7%|
| Total Carbohydrate 13.08 g|| 4.4%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.26 g|| 9%|
| Sugars 9.98 g|
| Protein 0.24 g|
| Vitamin A 0.05 %|| Vitamin C 0.71 %|
| Calcium 2.69 %|| Iron 2.2 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com