- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 6 tablespoons. margarine, softened and divided
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 can (8 oz) sliced pineapple
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- whipped topping
- Heat corn syrup and 1 tablespoon margarine in skillet over medium heat until melted. Stir in brown sugar and cook until bubbly. Pour into ungreased 9-inch round baking pan. Spread pineapple on top.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat remaining margarine until fluffy; then beat in sugar, egg, and vanilla. Add flour mixture to margarine mixture. Pour over pineapple.
- Bake at 350° for about 40-45 minutes. Cool in pan and then invert cake onto serving platter.
- Serve warm or cool, and top with whipped topping if desired.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 317.98 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 9.89 g|| 15.2%|
| Saturated Fat 2.18 g|| 10.9%|
| Trans Fat 1.57 g|
| Cholesterol 22.03 mg|| 7.3%|
| Sodium 255.37 mg|| 10.6%|
| Total Carbohydrate 54.92 g|| 18.3%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.79 g|| 3.2%|
| Sugars 37.69 g|
| Protein 3.6 g|
| Vitamin A 2.03 %|| Vitamin C 2.33 %|
| Calcium 12.66 %|| Iron 7.73 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com