Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 1 pound sliced bacon diced
- 1 medium sweet onion chopped
- 6 large eggs lightly beaten
- 4 cups hash brown potatoes frozen shredded; thawed
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 1/4 cups Swiss cheese shredded
In a large skillet, cook bacon and onion until bacon is crisp; drain.
In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir in bacon mixture. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 35-40 minutes or until set and bubbly.
Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Remember, cooking times may vary depending on ovens, so test doneness before stated cooking times. Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Amish Breakfast Casserole
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.