1 June, 2014
Amish Breakfast Casserole
- 1 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese
In a large skillet, cook bacon and onion until bacon is crisp; drain.
In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir in bacon mixture. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 35-40 minutes or until set and bubbly.
Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 27.82 g||42.8%|
|Saturated Fat 11.84 g||59.2%|
|Trans Fat 0.28 g|
|Cholesterol 139.27 mg||46.4%|
|Sodium 517.51 mg||21.6%|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.26 g||4.4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.35 g||5.4%|
|Sugars 3.18 g|
|Protein 19.39 g|
|Vitamin A 13.69 %||Vitamin C 12.42 %|
|Calcium 26.49 %||Iron 5.92 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.