- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cups walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz. fettuccine, cooked
- Finely chop basil, walnuts, and garlic in food processor. Gradually add olive oil while machine is running and process until smooth. Mix in 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer the pesto to a small jar. (Pesto can be prepared 3 days in advance. Pour enough olive oil over sauce to cover. Cover and refrigerate).
- Bring cream to slight boil in medium saucepan. Be careful not to burn the cream. Once cream begins to boil, whisk in pesto. Season sauce with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan in large bowl.
- Toss to coat pasta evenly and serve.
- Serves: 4
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 475.71 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 27.18 g|| 41.8%|
| Saturated Fat 10.87 g|| 54.4%|
| Trans Fat |
| Cholesterol 50.36 mg|| 16.8%|
| Sodium 209.63 mg|| 8.7%|
| Total Carbohydrate 44.48 g|| 14.8%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.03 g|| 8.1%|
| Sugars 2.54 g|
| Protein 13.55 g|
| Vitamin A 17.28 %|| Vitamin C 1.05 %|
| Calcium 20.62 %|| Iron 5.89 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com