- 16 ounces cream cheese frosting
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Melt the chips in a microwave safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Melt frosting until pourable, about 30 seconds.
- Mix together the chips and frosting and pour into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Chill until set, about an hour.
- Makes a very soft, smooth fudge.
You can change the flavor of frostings and chocolate chips as long as they compliment each other, such as chocolate frosting and semi-sweet chips or even peanut butter chips. Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!