- 3 cups chopped, peeled, and seeded tomatoes
- 1 12-oz. can (1-1/2 cups) hot style vegetable juice cocktail
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 15-oz. can black beans or garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded cucumber, yellow summer squash, and/or zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped green or yellow sweet pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- bottled hot pepper sauce (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl combine tomatoes, juice, ham, beans, cucumber or squash, chopped pepper, green onion, and dressing.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
- If desired, serve with bottled hot pepper sauce.
- Makes 4 main-dish servings.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 286.3 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 10.81 g|| 16.6%|
| Saturated Fat 2.83 g|| 14.2%|
| Trans Fat 0.0 g|
| Cholesterol 33.45 mg|| 11.2%|
| Sodium 889.31 mg|| 37.1%|
| Total Carbohydrate 30.96 g|| 10.3%|
| Dietary Fiber 9.99 g|| 40%|
| Sugars 7.81 g|
| Protein 18.26 g|
| Vitamin A 12.94 %|| Vitamin C 121.88 %|
| Calcium 7.43 %|| Iron 18.81 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com