27 June, 2014
Baked Clam Appetizer
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 can (6 1/2 oz.) minced clams
- Lemon wedges
- Thin sliced French bread
In small bowl, mix well the crumbs, cheese, parsley, garlic and oil - reserve and set aside 1 1/2 tablespoons of crumb mixture. Add clams with their juice to remaining crumb mixture.
Place in 1 cup casserole or small foil pan. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
Cook in preheated 425° oven for 15 minutes.
Place on serving tray with lemon wedges and bread.
Makes 4 servings.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6.45 g||9.9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.65 g||8.3%|
|Trans Fat 0.02 g|
|Cholesterol 27.86 mg||9.3%|
|Sodium 199.79 mg||8.3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.34 g||2.8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.43 g||1.7%|
|Sugars 0.54 g|
|Protein 14.73 g|
|Vitamin A 10.15 %||Vitamin C 4.1 %|
|Calcium 13.07 %||Iron 9.78 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.