28 May, 2016
Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- 2 cups uncooked small shell pasta
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3/4 - 1 cup mayonnaise not miracle whip)
- 1 (1 oz) packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
In large bowl, mix mayo, dressing mix, bacon bits, shredded carrots and onion powder. Chill this mixture while you continue making the rest of the salad.
Cook pasta al dente, drain and cool. Fold in pasta carefully. Gently fold in peas last.
Chill for several hours and serve chilled or at room temperature.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4.03 g||6.2%|
|Saturated Fat 1.0 g||5%|
|Cholesterol 8.2 mg||2.7%|
|Sodium 139.32 mg||5.8%|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.04 g||10.3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.49 g||10%|
|Sugars 3.03 g|
|Protein 7.56 g|
|Vitamin A 13.76 %||Vitamin C 5.31 %|
|Calcium 1.78 %||Iron 5.22 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.