- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup pecans, broken into pieces
- 2 heads red leaf lettuce, rinsed and torn
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/4 pound smoked salmon, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Place asparagus in the pot, and cook 5 minutes, just until tender. Drain, and set aside.
- Place the pecans in a skillet over medium heat. Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until lightly toasted.
- In a large bowl, toss together the asparagus, pecans, red leaf lettuce, peas, and salmon.
- In a separate bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. Toss with the salad or serve on the side.
- Original recipe yield: 8 servings
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 151.49 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 12.12 g|| 18.6%|
| Saturated Fat 1.49 g|| 7.5%|
| Trans Fat 0.0 g|
| Cholesterol 3.26 mg|| 1.1%|
| Sodium 268.59 mg|| 11.2%|
| Total Carbohydrate 6.47 g|| 2.2%|
| Dietary Fiber 3.0 g|| 12%|
| Sugars 2.3 g|
| Protein 5.97 g|
| Vitamin A 35.4 %|| Vitamin C 12.45 %|
| Calcium 4.84 %|| Iron 14.51 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com