- 8 medium carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, sliced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place 1 inch of water in a large saucepan; add carrots. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 9-11 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pan, combine the remaining ingredients; cook and stir until lightly thickened. Return carrots to the pan; stir until glazed and heated through.
- Yields: 6 servings
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 88.78 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 2.21 g|| 3.4%|
| Saturated Fat 1.25 g|| 6.3%|
| Trans Fat 0.08 g|
| Cholesterol 5.09 mg|| 1.7%|
| Sodium 251.68 mg|| 10.5%|
| Total Carbohydrate 17.51 g|| 5.8%|
| Dietary Fiber 3.12 g|| 12.5%|
| Sugars 12.11 g|
| Protein 1.29 g|
| Vitamin A 79.66 %|| Vitamin C 17.06 %|
| Calcium 3.66 %|| Iron 3.27 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com