Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 8 medium carrots sliced
- 1/2 cup dried apricots sliced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon orange peel grated
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
Place 1 inch of water in a large saucepan; add carrots. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 9-11 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
In the same pan, combine the remaining ingredients; cook and stir until lightly thickened. Return carrots to the pan; stir until glazed and heated through.
Yields: 6 servings
More recipes you might like: Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Apricot-Orange Glazed Carrots
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.