- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Soak apricots in water for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, cream sugar and butter until fluffy. Add sour cream; mix well. Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened. Drain apricots, discarding liquid. Fold apricots, orange peel and nuts into batter.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Cool 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- Yield: about 1 dozen.
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 305.13 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 14.6 g|| 22.5%|
| Saturated Fat 7.46 g|| 37.3%|
| Trans Fat 0.31 g|
| Cholesterol 30.16 mg|| 10.1%|
| Sodium 214.85 mg|| 9%|
| Total Carbohydrate 41.47 g|| 13.8%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.92 g|| 7.7%|
| Sugars 23.03 g|
| Protein 3.99 g|
| Vitamin A 13.07 %|| Vitamin C 1.09 %|
| Calcium 3.78 %|| Iron 8.41 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com