Jump to recipe
Applesauce Sweet Potatoes
Save to BigOven
4 hours, 15 minutes
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes (about 5 medium), peeled and sliced
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup glazed pecans, chopped
- Place sweet potatoes in a 4-qt. slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix applesauce, brown sugar, melted butter and cinnamon; pour over potatoes.
- Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours or until potatoes are tender. If desired, sprinkle with pecans before serving.
- Servings: 8
Source: Taste of Home
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 316.9 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 8.91 g|| 13.7%|
| Saturated Fat 3.15 g|| 15.8%|
| Trans Fat 0.17 g|
| Cholesterol 11.45 mg|| 3.8%|
| Sodium 100.22 mg|| 4.2%|
| Total Carbohydrate 58.49 g|| 19.5%|
| Dietary Fiber 6.37 g|| 25.5%|
| Sugars 29.45 g|
| Protein 3.4 g|
| Vitamin A 138.12 %|| Vitamin C 15.4 %|
| Calcium 7.69 %|| Iron 8.1 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com