- 1 can (20-ounce) crushed pineapple in its own juice
- 1 small apple, grated
- 1 package unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Non-fat whipped topping
- Combine crushed pineapple and unflavored gelatin in a saucepan. Allow gelatin to soften 5 minutes.
- Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve gelatin. Remove from heat. Stir in cold water.
- Fold in grated apple. Chill until firm.
- Top with 2 tablespoons non-fat whipped topping to serve.
- Servings per Recipe: 6
Source: University of Illinois
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 117.68 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 1.48 g|| 2.3%|
| Saturated Fat 0.85 g|| 4.3%|
| Trans Fat |
| Cholesterol 4.56 mg|| 1.5%|
| Sodium 11.61 mg|| 0.5%|
| Total Carbohydrate 23.27 g|| 7.8%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.35 g|| 5.4%|
| Sugars 19.03 g|
| Protein 4.58 g|
| Vitamin A 1.44 %|| Vitamin C 9.04 %|
| Calcium 2.39 %|| Iron 2.46 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com