- 1 (12 ounce) package Ronzoni Garden Delight Rotini, Radiatore or Penne, uncooked
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/4 pound Provolone cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 pound sliced hard salami, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- Anchovy fillets (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well.
- In large bowl, stir together cooled pasta and remaining ingredients except anchovies.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate. Garnish with anchovies, if desired
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 300.92 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 18.43 g|| 28.4%|
| Saturated Fat 5.66 g|| 28.3%|
| Trans Fat 0.2 g|
| Cholesterol 26.57 mg|| 8.9%|
| Sodium 453.85 mg|| 18.9%|
| Total Carbohydrate 23.13 g|| 7.7%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.38 g|| 5.5%|
| Sugars 1.88 g|
| Protein 10.53 g|
| Vitamin A 4.08 %|| Vitamin C 4.42 %|
| Calcium 8.94 %|| Iron 5.32 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com