Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 8 ounces Genoa salami cut into bite-size pieces
- 8 ounces sopressata or other hard salami cut into bite-size pieces
- 8 ounces sharp provolone cheese cut into bite-size pieces
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 large tomatoes cut into bite-size pieces
- 14 ounce can artichokes, drained and cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 ounce jar roasted red peppers 1/2 of 12 ounce jar, drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup green olives pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil extra-virgin
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 dasj freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves shredded
Combine the Genoa and sopressata salami, provolone, mozzarella, tomatoes, and artichokes in a bowl. Slice the roasted red peppers and add them to the bowl, along with about 3 tablespoons of their juice.
Mix in the chopped olives. Drizzle olive oil over the entire dish, followed by the red wine vinegar and black pepper. Salad can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until serving.
Tear the fresh basil leaves into bite-sized pieces and add them to the salad just before serving. Mix thoroughly and serve.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.