2 June, 2014
Antipasto Salad Platter
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (5 ounce) package Dole® Italian Blend
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, packed in water, halved
- 1 cup Dole® Broccoli Florets, blanched (optional)
- 4 ounces light mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 8 strawberry tomatoes, halved
- 12 large pitted black olives
- 3 ounces light dry salami, cut into strips
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
Whisk garlic, vinegar, and oil in a small bowl. Add basil, and season with salt and pepper.
Combine salad blends and vinaigrette in large bowl; toss to coat.
Arrange salad blend on platter and arrange remaining ingredients around the salad.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 29.29 g||45.1%|
|Saturated Fat 9.0 g||45%|
|Trans Fat 0.1 g|
|Cholesterol 48.19 mg||16.1%|
|Sodium 940.71 mg||39.2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g||6.8%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.56 g||26.2%|
|Sugars 9.68 g|
|Protein 14.8 g|
|Vitamin A 21.11 %||Vitamin C 65.72 %|
|Calcium 23.74 %||Iron 13.15 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.