- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (5 ounce) package Dole® Italian Blend
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, packed in water, halved
- 1 cup Dole® Broccoli Florets, blanched (optional)
- 4 ounces light mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 8 strawberry tomatoes, halved
- 12 large pitted black olives
- 3 ounces light dry salami, cut into strips
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- Whisk garlic, vinegar, and oil in a small bowl. Add basil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine salad blends and vinaigrette in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Arrange salad blend on platter and arrange remaining ingredients around the salad.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 390.74 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 29.29 g|| 45.1%|
| Saturated Fat 9.0 g|| 45%|
| Trans Fat 0.1 g|
| Cholesterol 48.19 mg|| 16.1%|
| Sodium 940.71 mg|| 39.2%|
| Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g|| 6.8%|
| Dietary Fiber 6.56 g|| 26.2%|
| Sugars 9.68 g|
| Protein 14.8 g|
| Vitamin A 21.11 %|| Vitamin C 65.72 %|
| Calcium 23.74 %|| Iron 13.15 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com