Save to BigOven
Antipasto Salad Platter
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (5 ounce) package Dole® Italian Blend
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, packed in water, halved
- 1 cup Dole® Broccoli Florets, blanched (optional)
- 4 ounces light mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 8 strawberry tomatoes, halved
- 12 large pitted black olives
- 3 ounces light dry salami, cut into strips
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
Whisk garlic, vinegar, and oil in a small bowl. Add basil, and season with salt and pepper.
Combine salad blends and vinaigrette in large bowl; toss to coat.
Arrange salad blend on platter and arrange remaining ingredients around the salad.
Please Note: Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving
| Calories|| 390.74 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 29.29 g|| 45.1%|
| Saturated Fat 9.0 g|| 45%|
| Trans Fat 0.1 g|
| Cholesterol 48.19 mg|| 16.1%|
| Sodium 940.71 mg|| 39.2%|
| Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g|| 6.8%|
| Dietary Fiber 6.56 g|| 26.2%|
| Sugars 9.68 g|
| Protein 14.8 g|
| Vitamin A
21.11 %|| Vitamin C
23.74 %|| Iron
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. Beckie's Kitchen