Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 6 cups lettuce torn leaves
- 8 ounces hard salami julienned
- 6 ounces provolone cheese julienned
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- 6 ounce can pitted ripe olives , drained, halved
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Place the lettuce on a large serving platter. Arrange the salami, cheeses, tomatoes and olives over top. Sprinkle with chives.
In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Drizzle over salad.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Antipasto Salad (2)
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.