- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 carrot, sliced diagonally into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and saute for 5 to 7 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through (no longer pink). Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 2 to 4 minutes, or until al dente; drain and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, heat 2nd tablespoon oil over medium heat in same skillet used for chicken. Stir fry carrots for about 4 minutes, then add broccoli and garlic and stir fry for another 2 minutes. Finally, stir in broth, basil and cheese and return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 4 minutes.
- Place drained pasta in a large serving bowl. Top with chicken/vegetable mixture and serve immediately.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 406.15 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 9.47 g|| 14.6%|
| Saturated Fat 2.18 g|| 10.9%|
| Trans Fat 0.01 g|
| Cholesterol 70.19 mg|| 23.4%|
| Sodium 167.24 mg|| 7%|
| Total Carbohydrate 47.27 g|| 15.8%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.16 g|| 8.6%|
| Sugars 2.47 g|
| Protein 31.74 g|
| Vitamin A 19.13 %|| Vitamin C 50.0 %|
| Calcium 10.35 %|| Iron 9.78 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com