- 1 Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons amaretto
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon amaretto
- 1 package frozen sliced peaches without syrup, thawed, well drained
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Prepare pie crust for one-crust baked shell using 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Place crust in pan; press in bottom and up sides of pan. Trim edges if necessary. Generously prick crust with fork. Bake at 450°F for 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; beat until light and fluffy. Add 2 tablespoons amaretto and eggs; blend well. Pour into cooled baked shell.
- Bake at 375°F for 18 to 22 minutes or until filling is set. Cool 10 minutes . Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until completely cooled and set.
- Just before serving, in medium bowl, combine preserves and 1 tablespoon amaretto; mix well. If desired, strain mixture. Add peaches; stir to coat. Arrange peach slices over top of tart.
- Makes 10 servings
Prep time includes chilling time.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 228.83 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 13.44 g|| 20.7%|
| Saturated Fat 6.65 g|| 33.3%|
| Trans Fat 0.0 g|
| Cholesterol 60.94 mg|| 20.3%|
| Sodium 200.76 mg|| 8.4%|
| Total Carbohydrate 23.15 g|| 7.7%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.27 g|| 1.1%|
| Sugars 12.32 g|
| Protein 2.58 g|
| Vitamin A 11.02 %|| Vitamin C 1.51 %|
| Calcium 2.89 %|| Iron 1.67 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com