Jump to recipe
8-Layer Fiesta Dip
Save to BigOven
- 1 pound lean ground beef, turkey or chicken
- 1 package Lawry's® Taco Spices & Seasonings
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 can (16 ounces) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced pitted ripe olives, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups prepared guacamole
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- Stir in Taco Seasoning Mix and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in beans; cook until heated through.
- Spread meat mixture in 2-quart bowl.
- Top with layers of cheese, olives, tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream, salsa and onions.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
- Serves 32 (1/4 cup) Servings
Recipe and photograph are the property of mccormick.com
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 114.42 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 8.63 g|| 13.3%|
| Saturated Fat 3.06 g|| 15.3%|
| Trans Fat 0.21 g|
| Cholesterol 19.27 mg|| 6.4%|
| Sodium 174.9 mg|| 7.3%|
| Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g|| 1.6%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.08 g|| 4.3%|
| Sugars 0.86 g|
| Protein 5.05 g|
| Vitamin A 3.83 %|| Vitamin C 1.62 %|
| Calcium 5.36 %|| Iron 3.66 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com